Well !! We all get pretty confused after graduating from Engineering colleges. We keep on taking guidance from seniors rather than teachers. Few of them tell us to do a Master/ MS/ or job in any IT company with good packages. But in reality, it happens opposite to our expectations ( in some cases).
- If you are pretty good at coding ( C, Java, C++, Python, HTML, etc) then you are just a few steps away from getting your dream job in the dream company.
- If you know the basics of any language, then the best way to improve yourself is by self-code-practicing via youtube, udemy, textbooks, great learning, Geeks for Geeks, etc.
- If you are confused, don’t know how to learn? How to proceed? What topics to read and learn? How to work on projects? Trouble understanding coding language, then the best option for you guys is “to join any good coaching institution, which can cover the syllabus in very limited amounts and helps you to clearly understand the topics”.
- If you don’t have an interest in the IT field, and have good communication skills, then do a Masters’s in your favorite field and join teaching.
- One more biggest problem faced by few girls, (whose parents don’t allow them to do jobs or perceive studies either). The best solution for you is “ work from home- online tutoring”, a startup business of crafts, online cooking classes, online fashion designing tips, etc. Make sure that you are busy, and don’t distract yourself.
- Since, many companies are not allowing total work from home these days, it’s either hybrid work ( 3 days office, 3 days wfh) or complete work from the office. Only genuine companies are providing the senior employees wfh if they insist.
- One more option is, That US-based companies provide work from home ( night shift), you need to be very careful while signing the agreement because there are a lot of scams going on these days.
- If you want a Government job, then prepare for banking exams, UPSC exams, or other public service exams.
- Join the Indian army force.
- Take tuition for class 10th/ 11th/ 12th.
- Join MBA
- If not interested in any of these, open a small food cart and sell them across, if the business runs successfully, then expand it.
- Become a freelancer.
- Content writer, graphic designer, and story writer.
- Do fashion designing and open a boutique.
- Good at doing makeup? open a makeup saloon, and give some classes.
- Photographer if interested in capturing pictures.
- Model, if your personality is quite attractive.
- Gym trainer.
Never settle for anything which you don’t like to do. Never sit idle, it’ll ruin your mental health and peace. Never get married, unless you stand on your own legs, feed yourself at least 2 meals a day, and save some amount. Life is too short, try to do something rather than nothing. The power is in you, keep going.
Leave a Reply