Managing Director the sole brain behind the success of Marami & a strong System Design Analyst, and a core programmer since 1992
MARAMI INFOTECH – THE SOLUTION(S) HUB
Marami is a product development company providing end-to-end software solutions to multi-sector industries. Over the years the Company has built a large clientele who are extremely satisfied with our services. The Company is Strong in giving Accounting based Software Solutions regarding all the products
Marami Infotech is a Public Limited Company established in the year 2000 with its HeadQuarters in Hyderabad. Marami has developed many user-friendly Software solutions. They have catered to Major Business segments like Real Estate, Construction, Hospitality Management, Supply Chain Management, CRM (Pre Sale; Post Sales), Courier services, Credit Cooperative Societies, Private Banking, Employee Cooperative Societies, Packaged Drinking Water Manufacturers and Suppliers, HR Management and Payrolls, Asset Management, Task management and many more. Every Product of Marami is appreciated by their Clients. No competitor software could stand strong as Marami continuously incorporated all their experience, and customer requirements, and updating the software to the latest technologies from time to time.
SOUL OF MARAMI INFOTECH & HIS RESPONSIBILITIES
Shylender Tadishetty, Managing Director is the sole brain behind the success of Marami. He is a strong System Design Analyst and a core programmer since 1992. Mr.Shylender has a very strong knowledge of capturing the functionalities of different segment companies and designs with an ease of use of Software Solutions to Customer Demands. He worked very closely with many Real Estate Companies and developed a State of Art, Real Estate Management Software “REALEX ” which stood strong for all its competitors for over 30 years of this competitive Industry.
FEW INSIGHTS ABOUT Mr.SHYLENDER’s CAREER
- Financial Accounting Software “FINEX” in 1992 which made its way into many Companies and Accounting Firms. Later developed Software Solutions for Courier Companies and made significant recognition to the Company.First Flight Couriers and DTDC were their Clients.
- In 1993 they( Mr.Shylender & his friends) developed Payroll which has made its way into many Companies such as Crystal Hatcheries, Satyam Computers, Preto India, Allsoft, AxisHealth Tech, etc.
- Mr. Madhu left the company in 1996 in pursuit of a better career in the USA. Md. Rafeequiddin and Shylender continued the journey and developed many software products for:
1. Employees Credit Cooperative Societies of Central Provident Fund Office, Barkatpura, Central Excise Office, Basheerbagh.
2. Packaged Drinking Water Manufacturers (WATEX) a Software Approved by APPDWMA (Andhra Pradesh Package Drinking Water Manufacturers Association)
3. Hospitality Software with 8 modules, specially Designed to serve Resorts operations.
4. Likewise Inventory, Material Management, Order Processing and Sales Management, Asset Management, Book Distributors, Manufacturing and Trading companies, and many more.
When the world was preparing to solve the Y2K problem, their products were free from Y2K. But they shifted over to RDBMS, so in the year 1999, Marami migrated their major products “FINEX”, “COUREX” and “REALEX” to Visual Basic and Crystal Reports with Oracle as Backend.
ABOUT CLIENTS & KEY FEATURES OF MARAMI
All the Real Estate companies who are into the business of Open Plots, Farm Sites, Construction of Apartments, Villas, and Commercial Establishments. Apart from this, all the other companies which are into Manufacturing, Trading, Sales, and Services. Marami has introduced Realex when the Real Estate Industry hardly knew about the computerization of their system. Over a period of time, as Real Estate Firms and Industry started adopting computers as their maiden core tool, Marami were there for them at every movement of the evolution of the Technology. Marami Infotech modified its software and the main product REALEX was put into utilization by maximum Real Estate Companies. They were very happy to share that “Pride Homes, Grandville, Srinidhi Homes,” and their 1993 clients are still their customers.
Most of the client places, even though the case studies and business models were common. The challenges varied from client to client. Marami’s core competence of customization was the Real Game Savoir for most of the Companies. Their software has really done wonders in giving them excellent solutions in Accounting, CRM, MIS, and documentation which added to the growth of Real Estate Companies.
- Best in Class CRM for Real Estate Management.
- The common solution for Companies which are into the sale of Open Plots/ Flats / Villas / Farms/ Plantations etc.
- Multiple Payment Options to the customer with customizable options for each sale. Outright / Instalments/ Day wise /Date wise
- Very strong Associate/ Agent commission system for Sales Teams. Analysis on Sales
- Targets and performances of the Sales Teams.
- Multiple Commission Structures. Percentage/Fixed Amount/ Per Sq. Yards/ Per Sq.Ft etc. Commission on a case-to-case basis with strong controls on releasing the same.
- Smooth Flow of Customer Data from entry to completion of sale.
- Approval of transactions thru Mobile app for stronger controls.
- Strong in Credit Control Management.
- Complete Finance Module in line with the Real Estate requirements.
WHAT MAKES MARAMI INFOTECH TO BE ON A QUIRKY FEET?
Realex ERP being the Turn-Key project of the Company in the field of computerization of Real Estate. This Product is a complete end-to-end solution, Companies who are into the Business of Open Plots, Farms sites, and the Construction of Apartments and Villas.
Since 1992 to till date, there is no look back on this product of their company. Realex stood strong in competing with every competitor product of the industry and stood as a winner till date. The success of the product is its hold of 80% market share in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Realex incorporates every small requirement of the Industry, right from the Procurement of Land to the delivery of promised Real Estate products to the customer with a strong CRM. Realex is a complete Real Estate Management Cum Accounting Software Solution with 12 modules.
VISION -MISSION & FUTURE ENDEAVOURS OF MARAMI INFOTECH
The Goals are clear and focused looking into a bright and strong future for their Company. Marami is focusing more on converting all their products into Cloud Based SAS models and AI for the benefit of their Customers. Apart from adopting the New Technologies into the Software, they will be more focused on marketing their other products which are giving a good competition to other competitors. Products like CRM pre-sales with cloud calling, Task Management, Supply Chain Management, and many other products apart from Realex, which Marami have developed over the years.
Marami has expanded their Infrastructure to meet the upcoming service demands for high-quality services to their clientele. They will continue to train and mentor fresh graduates with technical degrees to further nurture their skills for ready use by the industry. Marami will continue to develop several more ‘First of its kind’ products for the benefit of their customers. They will be more focused on integrating many of the services on the Mobile App to give the customer the ease of controls and management from anywhere.
Further, Marami is planning to go for an Artificial Language Model, though they don’t have any AI-related in their real estate software product. However, some of their future endeavors are:
1. Natural Language conversation processes, like to offer a more natural experience for users. It could include chatbots, and voice-activated assistants that can understand and respond to user queries more accurately and efficiently.
2. Developing mobile apps that offer features such as property search, and mortgage calculators. And also include such as appointment scheduling and real-time property alerts
3. Protect user data from potential cyber threats and data breaches. Implementing advanced encryption, security audits, and two-factor authentication.
4. Dashboards and visualization provide real-time insights into property market trends, demographics, and property valuations.
MASTER PLAN ADOPTED BY MARAMI INFOTECH
During the conversation with Mr.Shylender, he added “ I always tried to keep myself updated regarding my main domain i,e knowledge of real estate. Real estate is a dynamic industry with many developments happening on a day-to-day basis. It can be social sector-wise, Fiscal sector-wise, and market-driven. I advise my clients, most of whom are developers, about the security levels they should be managing which is already provided in our software, and also keep them posted about the new policy issue of this particular industry which I learn and keep myself updated on a day-to-day basis. Software is nothing but enabling and empowering business knowledge with more security and adaptability which we are calling as “ease of doing business” which further optimizes the cost of doing business. These are a few important benchmarks of our company we adopt throughout. And I make it a point that all my main project leaders are aware of the domain knowledge because they are the architects of the software which we give to our clients. This is one of the reasons that we have had loyal customers since our day of inception”.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE AT MARAMI INFOTECH
A secured financial security to the employees are provided. Marami is a pure software development company, there is a lot to learn for every fresher who joins their company. They build the confidence in each of their employees to face the challenges.
Mr. Shylender said, “ A satisfied customer is the one who keeps us in business, so build a technically strong team to support them and meet the ever-increasing demand of our customers at all times.”
DIRECTION TO THE READERS
Mr.Shylended stated- ” I strongly advise all readers not to entertain piracy. Never buy software without a proper license which would damage the entire business. In Marami, right from its inception, we never used pirated software and never encouraged our clients to buy software without any licenses. We inculcate the culture of using proper software and creating secured world environments which paid off to us as well as to our clients. This helped in developing confidence levels. Constant learning and up-gradation not only in this software field but in any field is a must. Ignorance cannot be an excuse. In recent days it is more important to be digitally literate and use the technology for constructive purposes only and enjoy the benefits out of it. Software may make life easier but my sincere advice is not to become an addict and slave to technology, end of the day it is a human intervention which is required to guard our emotions and not gadgets”.
Leave a Reply